On behalf of the European Reference Network for Rare Neurological Diseases (ERN-RND) , we would like to inform you about our new 2021 programme of educational and free webinars in collaboration with ERN EuroNMD and the European Academy of Neurology (EAN).
- 26 January 2021 | Manage Progressive Supranuclear Palsy – Update on Diagnostics, Biomarkers and Therapies by Günter Höglinger, Medical University Hannover, Germany. SIGN UP here.
- 2 February 2021 | Genetic dystonia and treatment by Sylvia Boesch, Medical University of Innsbruck, Austria. SIGN UP here.
- 9 February 2021 | Rare Disease Natural History Studies: Experience from the GNAO1 Natural History study in a pre and postpandemic world by Amy R. Viehoever, Washington University, Saint Louis, USA. SIGN UP here.
- 23 February 2021 | Introduction to rare neurological diseases, Rare Disease Day 2021 by Holm Graessner, Donna Walsh, Sophie Bernichtein, Tobias Mentzel, Judit Molnar. SIGN UP here.
- 9 March 2021 | Myoclonus dystonia (paediatric focus) by Belén Pérez Dueñas, Vall d’Hebron University Hospital, Barcelona, Spain. SIGN UP here.
- 23 March 2021 | Frontotemporal dementia (TBD) by Harro Seelaar, Erasmus Medical Center Rotterdam, the Netherlands. Sign up link available soon.
- 13 April 2021 | MR Biomarkers in Spinocerebellar Ataxias by Gülin Öz, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, USA. SIGN UP here.
- 20 April 2021 | Approach to the patient with non-HD chorea by Ruth Walker, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, NY, USA. SIGN UP here.
- 4 May 2021 | Better Conversations -Communication Partner Training for language led dementias by Anna Volkmer, University College London, UK. SIGN UP here.
- 18 May 2021 | Benign hereditary choreas (paediatric focus) by Kathryn Peall, Cardiff University, UK. SIGN UP here.
- 8 June 2021 | MRI pattern recognition in leukodystrophies (paediatric focus) by Nicole Wolf, Amsterdam University Medical Centres, the Netherlands. SIGN UP here.
- 15 June 2021 | Update Metachromatic Leukodystrophy (paediatric focus) by Samuel Gröschel & Ingeborg Krägeloh-Mann, University Hospital Tübingen, Germany. SIGN UP here.
- 6 July 2021 | Speech as a biomarker in ataxia: What can it tell us and how should we use it? by Adam Vogel, University of Melbourne, Australia. SIGN UP here.
- 26 October 2021 | Pelizaeus-Merzbacher disease and related disorders (paediatric focus) by Nicole Wolf, Amsterdam University Medical Centres, the Netherlands. SIGN UP here.
- 9 November 2021 | Clinical Outcome Assessments in Ataxias by Thomas Klockgether, University Hospital Bonn, Germany. SIGN UP here.
More information about the webinars can be found here: http://www.ern-rnd.eu/education-training/webinars/